Reflections on Higher Education: Challenges and Achievements will be a collection of scholarly and scientific edited chapters contributed by authors from different research fields. This book will provide a platform for researchers, educators, and practitioners to share their knowledge and experiences. Innovative ideas in the field will be covered in this book. The book will be edited by an experienced and highly-distinguished Editor expert in the field. Practicing researchers, academics, Ph.D. students, scholars, and scientists will compose the target audience of the edited book.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
Important NOTES Before Journal Submission:
- Carefully read the Scope of the selected journal before submission, otherwise your paper will be rejected without a review process.
- The decision of whether or not the submission can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
- If your full paper has been published in the conference proceeding you are highly recommended to modify your paper and also inform the Journal Editor about the publication of a preliminary version of the work in the conference proceeding.
- If you select a journal with a Direct Submission Link, include a note to the Editorial Board with information about the conference and the Organizer.
- Harmonia: Journal of Arts Research and Education
- Pedagogia Social (PSRI)
- European Journal of Educational Research (EU-JER)
- AERA Open
- European Journal of Teaching and Education (EJTE)
- Journal of e-learning Research(JELR)
- International Journal of Childhood Education (IJCE )
- International Journal of Higher Education Pedagogies (IJHEP)
- International Journal of Second and Foreign Language Education (IJSFLE)