conference keynote speaker
Prof. Séraphin ALAVA
Member of the multidisciplinary team of the “Maison des Sciences de l’Homme” in Toulouse in the
field of radicals and regulations, the professor of education at the University of Toulouse II. He works in the Joint Unit of Research in Education Training Work Knowledge.
TOPIC: “Educational Challenges for the Prevention of Online Violent Extremism: A Synthesis of International Work”
Prof. Marie-Josée Goulet
Marie-Josée Goulet is an associate professor at the Université du Québec en Outaouais (Canada).
She holds a PhD in linguistics. She is interested in innovative practices and technologies in higher education, and more particularly in the positive impacts they can bring. She is currently conducting research on feedback provided to students in hybrid courses at the university level.
Prof. Maria de Fátima Goulão
Maria de Fátima Goulão is a professor at the Universidade Aberta (Portugal) in the Department of Education and Distance Education. Degree and Master in Educational Psychology. PhD in Education – specialization in Adult Education. Finish my postdoctoral researcher entitled “Promotion of self-regulated learning in online higher education through the calibration strategy:” Learning to learn – learn how to learn “.
Prof. Pirjo Suvilehto
Pirjo Suvilehto is a university lecturer (early childhood education) and adjunct professor in literature at the University of Oulu (Finland). Her research area consists of literary arts since her doctoral thesis about children’s bibliotherapy (2008). She has published 30 books: picture books, poetry, non-ficton books and science books.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia