English language teaching conference
Welcome to the English language teaching Conference. We invite you to join us on November 26-28, 2021 in Oxford, UK. Currently accepting submissions for paper publications and both oral and poster presentations, we are excited to continue to grow our international network of scientists, researchers, educators, and other stakeholders in the field of education.
With the agenda covering such topics as teaching methods, educational foundations, public education policies, learning psychology, and numerous others, every attendee can create a customized experience and take away a treasure trove of knowledge. We invite you to inspire and get inspired. We invite you to network and share your experience. We invite you to be a part of a community that’s shaping the future of the English language teaching conference.
See you in Oxford!
- ORAL PRESENTATION
Be an oral presenter of the distance English language teaching conference 2021 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed with ISBN Number.
- POSTER PRESENTATION
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global English language teaching conference 2021 audience.
Attending the ELT conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- CITY TOUR
The organizing Committee will offer all ELT conference participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Oxford’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
English language teaching conference 2021, Topics
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
Join in Roundtable Discussion
EDUCATIONCONF will feature various formats of learning and information sharing, including Roundtables. With limited seating, a Roundtable will give the participants an opportunity to take a deeper dive into specific topics. This is a highly interactive session and each participant is expected to contribute, be it in the form of posing relevant questions, identifying challenges, sharing research findings, or brainstorming solutions.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.