Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Research in Education. We invite you to join us on November 22-24, 2019 in Paris, France. Currently accepting submissions for paper publications and both oral and poster presentations, we are excited to continue to grow our international network scientists, researchers, educators, and other stakeholders in the field of education.
With the agenda covering such topics as teaching methods, educational foundations, public education policies, learning psychology, and numerous others, every attendee can create a customized experience and take away a treasure trove of knowledge. We invite you to inspire and get inspired. We invite you to network and share your experience. We invite you to be a part of a community that’s shaping the future of education.
See you in Paris!
- ORAL PRESENTATION
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- POSTER PRESENTATION
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- VIRTUAL PRESENTER
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Attending the conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- CITY TOUR
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Paris’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
Prof. Séraphin ALAVA
Member of the multidisciplinary team of the “Maison des Sciences de l’Homme” in Toulouse in the
field of radicals and regulations, the professor of education at the University of Toulouse II. He works in the Joint Unit of Research in Education Training Work Knowledge.
TOPIC: “Educational Challenges for the Prevention of Online Violent Extremism: A Synthesis of International Work”
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.