02 – 04 June 2023 | Cambridge, UK
6th International Conference on Advanced Research in Education
The Higher Education Conference Is Back
Overview of the Public Education Conference
We are pleased to announce the latest edition of the higher education conference. With years of track record, this event is a prime example of the benefits a cross-border learning platform brings to the field.
With attendees joining from diverse backgrounds and countries, this distance education conference provides unparalleled learning and networking opportunities. Meet fellow academics, researchers, and scholars. Learn about challenges in the fields of education and teaching from representatives of non-government organizations, research institutions, as well as private and government organizations.
Immerse yourself in three interactive learning days, uncovering patterns, identifying new frameworks and strategies, and discovering innovative cross-industry applications.
Call for Papers: Themes and Topics of the Distance Learning Conference
This childhood education conference will cover a range of themes and topics, including: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Teaching, Child and Family Education, Learning, e-Learning and Teaching. Other related topics will also be considered.
The scientific committee will also accept submissions on related topics.
- Meet with and learn from a diverse audience. Past editions of the distance learning conference were attended by academics from countries like Peru, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal, Canada, UK, China, Japan, and many others.
- Present your research. Take your academic career to new heights by presenting at one of the most prestigious elementary education conferences of the year. Receive a certificate of participation as a presenter.
- Network with cross-industry participants. Whether you are looking for inspiration, takeaways, grant opportunities, or collaboration projects, there is no better place than at this public education conference.
Subscribe the Newsletter
Publish your paper
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism and Ethics Policies of the Distance Education Conference
Elementary education conferences follow strict anti-plagiarism policies. Every submission is first checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more information about the iThenticate software on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Present Your Research at the Childhood Education Conference
Elementary education conferences offer three presentation options:
- ORAL PRESENTATION
Present at the lecture hall of the venue. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
Present from the comfort of your home or office. The presentation will be streamed live and followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- POSTER PRESENTATION
Present at the networking floor of the venue, engage in small-group and one-on-one discussions with the participants.